Upcoming Oasis Events:
- Oasis Home Bible Study on Saturday February 2 at the home of Drs. Imad and Laila Jarjour from 7-9 PM. More details to follow by email. WWe will have music and worship, Bible study, dessert, and sweet fellowship. We will start our new studies in the Letter to the Philippians, 1:1-11. This is a great book of the Bible that teaches us how to know Christ and to live joyfully, honoring Him with great passion, purpose and peace that surpasses all understanding. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday Feb 2. I encourage you to invite your friends. Please see the dates below of other upcoming oasis meetings.
- Oasis Home Bible Study from 7-9 PM on Saturday March 2,at the home of Dr. and Mrs. Ray and Sandra Hashem.
- Oasis Regular Meeting from 5-7 PM on Saturday March 9, at First Presbyterian Church, with Speaker Dr. David Hong, Oncologist and Professor in Investigative Cancer Research, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- Oasis Regular meetings are in room LC181/185. The best place to park is to drive into Oakdale Street from Main Street and turn right into North Parking Lot. Please see map for directions (FPC Lvl 1 map with parking); Room LC181/185 is highlighted in yellow.
- Oasis Home Bible Study from 7-9 PM on Saturday April 6 at the home of Dr. and Mrs. Alfred and Lauren Delumpa.